|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
|
|
|
13 members (ctpsxm, WWII, RickinAtlanta, polaris, mahokid, Rover, CJIMI, rab, sxm1986, charlie, 3 invisible),
489
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
2nd Scotts Guide...there is a chart Virgin Islands #12 from 2010 which I have but would recommend Navionics on an IPAD. Cruising Guide publications also puts out a book called Virgin Anchorages which is helpful. There are good weather apps to pu on yoru IPAD or laptop you should have
How are you responsible if you have a captain? Not questioning as much as trying to understand...
As a licensed captain I bear the ultimate and sole responsibility for my (bare)boat. If I am on a boat with a captain I don't get involved as I don't want the inferred liability.
I am now more on the power side now but for your trip I would switch Saba and Anegada as Cooper to Anegada is a long sail and might be uphill depending on time of year. Cooper to North Sound then to Anegada and then back down to Marina Cay/Scrub (get the wife thing) and then JVD. While in North Sound take a land taxi down to Baths and then eat at Coco Maya for the meal and view of your life
I would add Cane Garden Bay and skip 2x at Cooper
The advice I get here is best in class so just keep asking...
all IMHO
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|