|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,197
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 210
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
2 members (Rover, 1 invisible),
317
guests, and
89
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,084
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,084 |
Apologies as I'm guessing this has been asked before but I haven't seen on recent post. Flying in to STT 1st week of January for a charter with CYOA. Setting up our Covid tests for the USVI travel portal. Portal says the rapid test is acceptable, but testing sites say that rapid test often isn't accepted; so I just want to clarify... We can use the rapid test, yes? Worried about turnaround time on the PCR test. Thanks for any input!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|