KitKat,

I renewed my DH’s GE card about a month and a half ago and as it’s no secret I’m not a computer whizz, it took me a while but I did get it done on the first attempt and without too much stressing on my part.

Today I tried to do my own renewal and I finally gave up in utter frustration. Daughter number two helped me this evening and yes, we were renewing under the new site rules. According to her, the new site is a bit of a pita in that it doesn’t really differentiate a renewal from a new application beyond asking what you’re trying to do and until you’re well into the process it sounds as though you’re making a first time application. And to further exacerbate the situation, once we got the new login on the gov. site established and logged into it, it brought up old info that was wrong supposedly from our original GE application and it was a real pain to try to correct the erroneous info. We finally got it all corrected.

But the good news - we finally got to the point where it took my money so I think it’s a done deal! At least I hope it is…..😊😊

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."