I can't seem to find an EDIT button on my initial post. I inadvertently left out three good restaurants from the "Restaurants" section.
VESNA TAVERNA (Simpson Bay) is always great!! We went there twice this trip for dinner. Owner, Vesna is a friendly, funny and gracious hostess, and the food there is outstanding! Her fish is always fresh, and well prepared. And the homemade desserts are delicious as well!

AVANTIKA is an excellent Thai restaurant in Simpson Bay. We had the clear noodles with duck and the pineapple fried rice. Both of these dishes were extremely delicious!!

EMILIOS was a great new find! Everyone was talking about this restaurant, and I could not get a reservation. Luckily, the fabulous jeweler I use hooked me up! The food and atmosphere at Emilio's was superb. The restaurant is on an old plantation (with the Rainforest Adventures), and has a different feel than most St. Maarten restaurants... just beautiful inside and out! All three of these restaurants were awesome, and def on the list for next year as well!!!

Last edited by Bobbie; 01/03/2022 03:45 PM.

Bobbie smile