Arrival day...zero issue at the airport. Quickest exit in years. Carrefour in Cole Bay....went for a couple of things and spent $150..love the selection of everything there from $6 wine to $250 Dover Sole. $17/case for Corona (promo). Buccaneer Beach Bar for the first time since the changeover. More tables...decent food....prices up

First full day..Pretty laid back day....tennis for two hours in the am (SBR) followed by trip around the Island. Started east and traffic over the hill was ugly. Ended up at Super U just to check it out. Great wine selection and prices and different items than Carrefour but the latter is my go to market.
Back to SBR for a wander down to the bridge opening....four sail craft exiting. Always worth a walk. Stopped at Market Garden on the way back...pale in comparison to Cole Bay Carrefour..wasn't impressed at all

Decided on Pizza tonight and hit the major score. Isola "meat lovers"....to die for....absolutely awesome thin crust with a crapload of thin sliced ham, Italian salami, bacon etc...a definite repeat. Ordered online for takeout

Re: return home testing at SBR....walking back from Isola there had to be over 100 waiting for tests....would not be my first choice after seeing that BUT they are closed on Saturday and we leave on a SUnday so that is not a possibility

Monsoon rain right now (6pm) but first rain so far and timed well.

Just a side note. Roman Abranovich's new baby has been parked at a gate at the main terminal since we arrived. I guess the AIr Caribes that lost engine power a couple of weeks ago has taken his normal spot.