I can 100% verify the eMed PROCTORED test results are accepted (as I type this from The Bight).

https://www.emed.com/products/covid-at-home-testkit-six-pack

Ensure you get the PROCTORED test kits (link above). With these you set up an online account so an actual human live chats with you through your devices camera and walks you through self administering the test and then 15 minutes later, checks the results with you. Within seconds, you receive your CLIA verified test results via email. PRINT THIS and you are good to go.

Tips:
-Many people are buying the other Non Proctored Abbott test kits- this is where the issue lies you need the lab results that many "at home" test kits do not give you.

-Follow the instructions carefully from the start and you will be fine. DO NOT open the test kit box until you are told. Invalidates the test.

-Buy more than you think you need. Hear of many false negs or pos that were solved by just taking another test. My crew of 8 has taken 14 tests so far. flights were delayed and the two day window expired needed for the BVI entry. I recommend 3-4 tests per person. still cheaper and WAY easier than trying to schedule and travel to a test site on island.

- You can use a cell phone or laptop to take the test and follow along with the proctor. They will turn on your front and back cameras and ask to see things flat on a surface in front of you while you need both hands to do the test. A second person holding a phone works best rather than awkward propping of either device.

Good Luck All