Originally Posted by Manpot
Glad to hear things have got better in the food dept at PR airport..they couldnt have got worse. We used to fly thro there all the time and the restaurant on the way to American Eagle (back then) was the the worst of the worst. I had flown redeye from LAX and was starving. I sat, the only customer, at the bar as four staff chatted. Finally one deemed to attend to me. I ordered a BLT. Ten minutes later I got an LT..no bacon! When I pointed this somewhat serious lack of the main ingredient of BLT in the sandwich the waiter told me, indignantly, that they were out of bacon..and charged my full price for my "LT" That, having stuff stolen from baggage and Am Eagle flying away was the end of going thro SJ..STT only since then..At least the BLT at " The Petite Pump Room" actually features bacon!

Honestly, other than the sushi place in Atlanta, "One Flew South", it's probably my favorite airport dining option anywhere. It might be just that they pour my wine glass as I walk up to the bar, but it's the little things on a long travel day from West coast....

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com