Originally Posted by CottageGirl
Thanks Kim! We were talking about this trip and all the others we’ve taken. We’re always the tour guide and Andy the captain. Sometimes it seems like it’s go go go to get everywhere for newbies to see everything. I actually was looking longingly at a chartered cat anchored in white bay and wondered what it would be like to just be along for the ride for once. Someone else make sure the dinghy is secured, make the coffee, plan the trip.

At home when we boat it’s always so nice to get settled in one port for a few days. Not on the move every day. I think I’d like to do that type of trip in the BVI sometime.

Totally understand what you mean , we are usually tour guide , captain , first mate , galley winch, bartender etc etc etc ! We have had a few awesome trips tho when guests and crew took a lot of these duties ( except captain of course ) .

We went on a crewed charter in Seychelles once and Ward really enjoyed his “ guest “ status , although he also really enjoyed taking the helm of the 62 cat on occasion too smile

Getting super excited for our return in a few weeks

Kim