Jason,
Not blowing smoke at you but being boots on the ground and reading many of your prior posts you seem to be one of the most knowledgable on the entry/departing issues. I'm looking for a bit of clarity on these new requirements in effect March 5 as well as the 48 hour requirement for BVI.
On the 48 hour BVI requirement you have stated a few times that it is really 2 days and not 48 hours. So to clarify if I take a test on March 8 at 10am and arrive at Roadtown by ferry on March 10 at 6pm, my test is still good and I should not be required to test at Roadtown?
Secondly, being fully vaxxed arriving STT from ATL on March 10- I need vax card and current testing (my rapid test taken March 8)? Leaving BVI by ferry on March 21 to STT and then flying out of STT to ATL I need only upload vax card to the portal, no testing required to get in by ferry or leave STT to ATL?
I apologize because I know this issue has been gone through ad nauseum but posters keep repeating in different ways and it just adds to the confusion.
Thanks
David