|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
11 members (BarbyandLeo, Canuck54, shieneehead, Rumlover, Granite13, Billtjw, cabokid, Oceans, Rugo, Angelface, 1 invisible),
423
guests, and
118
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Mal - days like today are needed to reaffirm one's belief in other people, it is so easy to remember the bad and forget the good experiences! Windguru shows a significant north swell for today, perhaps that scared or kept away visitors in CGB. I am heading back to my boat next week, but the BVI have become so much less interesting to me in light of recent events that I don't think I'll be returning by boat. But there is no place I'd rather stay ashore than at the Château Relaxeau! No signed of a swell so far.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|