|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
15 members (knitsoftwear, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, Rumlover, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, BigGreenFan, SunnNC, patentshark, 4 invisible),
341
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
As I mentioned in another thread I have a place on Virgin Gorda for a month next January It accommodates four couples at a time (including us). So I will be organizing groups coming and going. For the initial group, I'd like everyone to fly out of Boston together just to make life easy. I was going to just put the one way flights on my credit card and let them pay me back. (I like the miles) My question is- is there a reason TO book all 7 (I'm going a two days early to prepare) on one "ticket" as a group traveling together? Or does it make more sense to break them up ? My fear is I will get couple 3 on the plane and go to book the 4th couple and it won't accommodate. From a travel agent's perspective, is there a reason to keep the group together ? Or a more compelling reason to just book them separately should someone have an emergency and not be able to go....... I will be going thru this in weeks two and three as well but they're coming from separate parts of the country so a no-brainer.
Thank you in advance for any advice
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|