Originally Posted by Whale Tail
I don't think I reported on our first time there last week and we went again tonight. The first time I had to order the Drunken Ribs and they were fall off the bone. I took my first bite and sat back in my chair and smiled at my wife and said these are really really good. My wife had Garlic Tiger Shrimp and was excellent. Tonight I had the Surf and Turf, Filet Mignon with Garlic Shrimp. I decided not to have the any of the 2 sauces offered on the menu as I wanted the taste of grilled steak. When our waiter took my order he suggested to me that I decline on the sauce as it was a very good cut of beef and it certainly was. My wife had the Trinidad Style Tilapia. She was hesitant to order Tilapia as she cooks Tilapia alot at home but I said I bet they cook it different than you've ever had. She cleaned her plate off and to top it off we brought Carrot Cake home for dessert The owners and staff are very attentive and make you feel very comfortable. I will be back one more time before we leave for the Drunken Ribs.

I'm sure you're aware, but owner/chef Greg is a Scarborough boy. We've been to the Palms countless times during the COVID years.

Working hard to be the best yacht bum I can be.