We started the day with breakfast at SMYC again always good and the servers are friendly. The rest of the day was at the pool I am told that I fell asleep for a while, vacation can be tiring 😁 . It was late afternoon with no reservations I figured that we could get in to Pineapple Pete's and the menu has alot of options. Now I know this is not fine dining and it is a family restaurant so I knew this going in. We were met at the door and seated and for the next few minutes we had at least 3 servers setting our table bringing menus, water, taking our drink order and placing our napkins we didn't have a clue who our server would be. We were impressed. My wife had Lobster Thermador with Shrimp stuffed with Crab and said it was the best dinner she's had. I had Escargot covered with Parmigian really good and Filet Mignon and was cooked perfectly and tasty. Not necessarily cheap as both were "market price " dinners But good food and great service is a winner to us. And yes there was a screaming baby in the room for only a short while.

Attached Files 20220414_190326.jpg20220414_193202.jpg20220414_193129.jpg