Thanks for all of the positive responses. I really do appreciate it. I did speak with the charter company...once last week and then after talking with my family who is going on the charter, they encouraged me to ask again...which I did yesterday. Since it was an email response, I don't want to read too much into it, but I got the sense they were not happy I asked a second time. The reply put it squarely on the BVI that "no charter boats with a foreign flag my enter the BVI"..."ALL USVI charter based companies are restricted"...yes it was upper case. I didn't think I was out of line to ask a second time and I tried to be very polite. But I guess it was too much...I clearly thought BVI entry, assuming the correct boat registration, was based on the COVID protocols for the individuals and not all charters were restricted. COVID has made everything more complex and even planning a vacation has become a "boatload" of frustration. I do feel bad I annoyed them. That was definitely not what I was expecting. Now to work on my itinerary for the USVI and cancel my Leverick reservations...I will sure miss the North Sound.