BVI beach bars were legendary...from "Stanleys" where Jimmy wrote "Cheeseburger in Paradise" ( Yes he told me that himself!)..to the early "Quito's where Q would play a song and then pour a drink ( The ants running up the tree in the middle of the Gazebo were a bonus). Of course there was "Bomba's"..for more than just Full Moon Parties. Outer islands had simple , reasonable beach bars like " Billy Bones"...We all had our favorites. Most are gone..most thanks to Miss Irma. The places that have rebuilt have gone upmarket ( "Pirates' Pub" becoming Saba Rock Resort) and, IMHO, lost their old appeal. So what's left?
Here's my fun challenge. I just had a beach bar lunch somewhere in the BVI's. I had a hot dog, two Red Stripes and a bottle of water with my feet in the sand and being cooled by the gentle trades. My bill? $13! Of course I gave $20 and refused change. I am here til July 31..name that beach bar and I will buy lunch for up to four in your group. First correct answer here on TTOL wins!!!( My close friends are excluded!!)