Compskier--We came home on AA on June 20. A day or two before our flight, we both got an email from AA, wanting us to complete some contact information for after we returned home. I ignored it, figured they wanted me to do Verifly cr*p, so I deleted it. Eric got the same email, and he actually filled it out. They wanted our home address and phone numbers in the States, for after we returned. He filled it out and checked that the information was the same for everyone on the reservation. The email said that we couldn't check in without the information. I don't know if it was correct or not. Interestingly, we did NOT get an email from AA at all about checking in. We figured we couldn't check in online anyway, so weren't that worried about it.

Once we got to the airport, which was around 2:30 for a scheduled 4:45 flight, (which supposedly was going to be a half hour late leaving), there was a person standing where we entered to get in line who confirmed that we had our Covid cards and our passports. There were only about 4 people in line in front of us. We showed our passports and our Covid cards again to the check-in agent and that was it, checked in. From there, the security line was non-existent. (Our flight was literally the LAST big plane leaving on that day.) We were sitting at the bar by 3 PM.

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 06/23/2022 11:31 AM.

Carol Hill