Originally Posted by skipdastraw
Great trip report! You will hold those memories with your kids forever.
Sounds like you missed Spring Bay? That's where the jumping rock for the kids is! safe and tons of fun. Next time!
Bummed you missed Coco Maya as it is fabulous.
Agree-Top of the Baths is pricey for what you get. Next time do Mad Dogs instead!

I just made a rum cake yesterday with the LAST of my Arundel rum. Hope you brought some home!

Spring Bay, yes! I got that detail wrong and thought it was Devil's that had the jump rock. We actually asked some other visitors at Devil's and they pointed to a rock but said it was pretty tough to get up. Glad we didn't try it. The blind leading the blind!

We were going to do Mad Dog's but my youngest was hot, sandy, and chafing from the hike up from the Baths and the pool at Top of the Baths was too appealing to pass up at that time. Next time we do Mad Dog's ... and Coco Maya. We actually drove up to it and imagined ourselves eating there.

Although we'll probably try to eat out even less next time, as it just consumes so much of your budget with a family of 5 compared to eating on the boat. Maybe we just need to hit some of those lesser known old style beach bars that are easier on the wallet mentioned in Manpot's thread.

I brought back a couple of different bottles of Arundel, but the little ones. Already wishing I had picked up the big ones.

Glad y'all liked the trip report. I still enjoy re-reading it to live it all over again in my head.