..has gone too fast but I will be back. A few funny /crazy/annoying observations. Things we need: Some great old style beach bars like "Patricia's" in Smuggler's Cove..no more Stanley /Tony's/Bomba Shack although Quito's beach bar is good with Tracy and Bella but not always open. "Stout's Lookout" has good food and drinks and a great view but "Nicole's" in Brewer's no longer has their killer burgers.
We dont need anymore places going waaaay upscale..we have enough already! A great Thai restaurant here would do really well IMHO ( and others). We really need the police to clamp down on the crazy , helmetless, licenseless scooter/motorbike riders..makes me wonder why we even have police stations in CGB and West End when you follow these kids doing wheelies half a mile from the copshop....and they need to reel in a few unsavoury characters threatening $$ spending folks( and the cops know EXACTLY who they are).
Pleasant surprises..the amazing folks at The Sugar Mill who treat me like family every day I am here..I cant thank them enough. New friends I have made. Jason and Tiffany who help all of us.The great food and love from Gene and Robin at " Gene's" in Manuel Reef..wonderful home cooked cuisine and lovely folks.
Things we REALLY dont need ..a $33 hamburger..things we do need ..the terrific shrimp roti at Indigo House..along with other great dishes and fine beverages from Vashaal...and that Thai place!! One Love to all of you and I'll be back in late October early November and most of you know how to find me!I hope others will follow up on this with their opinions..

Last edited by Manpot; 07/26/2022 03:08 PM.