I'm surprised that no one has responded to this yet. Hopefully someone with a more recent experience will chime in, as we didn't get there this year. I will say that the Club O crowd always skewed towards an older crowd, and I don't really think that has changed much since Irma. The Perch does a great business. One thing that has changed in the past year or so is that local men have become more visible hanging around the Papagayo end of the beach and have made several people feel uncomfortable. For relative newbies, you are very much better off staying in the section closest to the Perch. I would say that these days, most people are gone by 5 and I would not feel comfortable hanging around after 5. As far as body hair, I honestly have never paid any attention to what other people do in that respect. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, as far as body hair AND as far as her apparel. If for your wife, that includes wearing a pareo, have her do that. She can wrap it around herself and cover up or uncover, as she feels comfortable.

Carol Hill