Firstly thanks for the great forum, lots of good info in here.

I was wondering about the general vibe on Orient Beach and what the demographics are like these days.

We visited last time pre-Irma, once on a cruise stop for a day trip, and one time we stayed on the Dutch side and popped over for a day. We are planning to stay in Orient Village this time and spend most of our time on Orient beach and down by the old club O beach. The two times we have been there previously, we spent a bit of time on the club O section and would like to make that our ‘beach base’ this time, though my wife is a bit cautious.

A few questions:

What is the general vibe these days? From what I’ve read from other reports it seems to be business as usual with the Perch lite now. The one time we were there pre irma, people were listening to music and dancing by the perch and there was a lot of activity with people mingling in the water and on the beach. From the reports I’ve read it seems like it might be a bit lower key these days?

From a demographic point of view, our last two times it seems like the ages skewed older (we are in are late 50’s so fit in well). Curious if it’s the same without Club O there and perhaps a different crowd enjoying the beach since they have to stay elsewhere?

How late can you stay on the beach? We were just day tripping last time so left mid afternoon, not sure how late you can stay at the beach before cleaning up for dinner.

I want to make sure my wife will be comfortable, last time she went topless only but wants to fully join in this time if comfortable. I know they say no-one is really paying attention to you, which is likely true but she’ll feel best if she can blend into the background. I hate to ask but last question, my wife has super sensitive skin so doesn’t fully remove all of her body hair in lieu of just trimming. On our last visit it was a rare sight to see hair anywhere but on peoples heads lol, any change to this trend or will she be OK without removing everything?

Thanks