So far so good. Recovery since Irma and covid looks to be well underway. Spent the first 2 nights in Roadtown. Prices are crazy high and service very slow. Restaurant in Maria’s by the Sea could be better if they got rid of the LED lighting. We did night one at Trellis and found a new sushi restaurant which was outstanding. Aragons was closed and the Loose Mongoose is COMPLETELY changed - didn’t even go over. Next 2 nights in N. Sound - BEYC is up and running. Sad to see the original one gone but glad they are going again. I have seen negative reviews here on TTOL about Saba but we found it to be exceptional. Good food and great service. (Albeit expensive). Went over to Leverick the next night and tried the Bistro. Not so good. Service was slow and the food came out less than hot.

At Anegada now. ARH is still a treat, eating on the beach. Met Lawrence, who is Lowell Wheatley’s son. Says his mom is back in the UK with some health issues. We all hope she recovers and returns soon. Lobster Trap, Wonky Dog and Potters is open but not Neptunes. Heading over to the beach later to try Tipsy by Ann. Probably dinner at Lobster Trap. Ate there in 2015 but I understand they have new owners.

Business seems to be picking up. The restrictions have all been lifted. No masks required anywhere we went - even on the plane. We are using BoatyBall but there have been plenty of open balls everywhere we have stayed thus far. I’m sure that may change as we get closer to Thanksgiving and high season.

That’s all for now - just happy to be back and see things getting better for everyone down here. For me, it’s been 7 years, 2 hurricanes and a pandemic since I was here last. I know it has been a struggle for the belongers. We visitors have to be patient and roll over the bumps. [img]http://[/img]

Jeff

Tug William B
[Linked Image]