I recently got a Starlink RV system for Zanshin and it is impressive, typically with 200mbps download and 60mbps upload (faster than my Digicel connection). The residential version will be available in the BVI soon, at around $100 per month. That's essentially unlimited, although I think they will throttle your bandwidth after 1Tb in a month. I'm currently anchored in Rodney Bay and have great connectivity.

Anyway, I recall how much I had to pay for data in the BVI and particularly for those with residences on land this is really a game-changer. For those with addresses in the USA, you can already get a ""Starlink RV" and set it up in the BVI, but that is $130 per month and might have slower speeds as home units get priority in times of congestion. One can already pre-reserve a system on Starlink's very simple to use website; with delivery promised for 2023.

The Starlink is mounted forward in the picture below:
[img]https://i0.wp.com/zanshin-sailing.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/20221222-zanshin-dishy-mcflatfacedng.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080&ssl=1[/img]

Last edited by Zanshin; 12/24/2022 07:37 AM.

[Linked Image]