|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
20 members (oeastcoast, bbeach, UconnHusky47, nnybill, davemy, bran, caeguy, campers20, steve74, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, 5 invisible),
436
guests, and
84
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
The reviews of Cape Air had scared me off for a while, but my friend is arriving 2/12 (Sunday) and ferries to Virgin Gorda aren't easy. It's her first time and she will be solo. Was considering buying a Cape Air flight to EIS to catch the ferry from Trellis. I try to keep an eye via Flight Aware but am wondering if anyone has had or heard of first hand experiences or heard any reviews. Thank you. I DID post on a BVI facebook site hoping for glom on to a water taxi but I'm not optimistic. Thank you in advance
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|