When I go to BestOfBvi.com and plug in St Thomas to Tortola, (ultimate destination is VG) it appears there are no wednesday departures. But if I go to Road Town Fast Ferry, it says there is a 2 and a 5:30 from CA. Making the 2 pm would have to be a perfect storm of events but doable if the Delta flight arrives early which it sometimes does but I need a backup plan. No checked luggage.
The 5:30 is an option followed by a taxi to EIS to get the Speedys to VG. Long day but I am hosting them so they won't want to stay a night somewhere. I am aware of the water taxis but for 3 people that's a big expense. Worth it to me, but not to everyone, understandably. No Cape Air flights on Wednesday either. Didnt know Wednesday was such a jinxed day??

To further complicate things, I went to VirginBookings.com and it shows there is a 4 pm CA that I can actually purchase on their site. But Native Son's web site not showing it??

Is there another Web site that some of you regulars use because BestofBvi is not 100% and I'm not seeing Red Hook's schedule clearly. I feel like I MUST be missing something. TIA

Last edited by GettinBye; 01/16/2023 03:36 PM.

[Linked Image]