Since Dennis and Mary bought The Sugar Mill they have brought it back and beyond all its former glory,Many believe in may be the best boutique hotel/restaurants in the Caribbean.They had just finished a total remodel when Irma destroyed them and just finished their second remodel when Covid hit. Despite that they have a terrific , historic, romantic ,set of lovely villas and two amazing restaurants. Now they have Andrea and Rupert managing the place and its just great. I admit I am biased...they treat me like "family" as I love good food but am a hopeless cook. On this last trip I had Thanksgiving dinner there ( with Laura the T Shirt Girl), Christmas dinner and New Year. They made it all wonderful for me at a tough time of the year. And for those who stay at my place they may recognize some of the furniture in the rental...a gift from Dennis and Mary from the Mill who had better Irma coverage than I .I got the best stuff that survived for the price of a Red Stripe on the balcony. That is true island love..