We were on Stargazer! We did our sleep aboard on the 10th and got off the boat on the 21st! We saw Smilemaker at Anegada. What a fabulous trip we had. Loved everything about Stargazer! We did a complete circumnavigation of the islands. Favorite meal: Abes in Little Harbor Jost...hands down! Loved snorkeling the caves this time. The coral seems to be coming back and thriving with brilliant purples. Swam with a sea turtle there as well. Heartbreaking to hear that Seddy passed away right after we left Jost. I walked down to his place but no one was there...truly hate I missed him! Bubbly pool was raging and perfect. Anegada Beach Club was a dream and of course who can resist Cow Wreck! The anchorages did not seem as crowded this year and some of the locals said it was a little slower this year. I hope it picks up for them.

Fat Hogs Bay was quiet and super convenient with the supermarket right down the street. Topping off the fuel there on return made it so easy! We have done several charters with The Captain's Compass and Brent. We have been pleased every time...guess that's why we keep returning!

See you next time BVI's!!