Very excited for your first trip to the BVI, BillB42! I'm envious, wishing I could go back and experience the now-familiar sites again for the first time. Regarding spa options, I have absolutely nothing to add, except for the anecdotal recent experience we had at Leverick, when the woman who runs the spa seemed very energetic in promoting their facility.

As to your itinerary, I think you've started with one of the best resources available, in the form of the Cruising Guide. I order the new edition every year and lean into it heavily for general information and changes in local dynamics. But for really great input, advice and really up-to-date takes on the lay of the land (or sea, as the case may be), you've come to the right place. While many who regularly contribute to this forum are boat owners, locals and seasoned old salts, I'm probably what the rest of them mean when they describe "credit card captains." Though I have sailed the Virgin Islands annually for decades, I am constantly impressed at the wealth of knowledge which exists, and which is openly shared, on this forum. So I would encourage you to "dive in," both in terms of perusing present and past threads and in putting forward any questions you may have as you prepare for your very memorable trip.