Since you also asked for recommendations I'll pass along a couple of must knows to make entry into the BVI ok. Before entering you will be
given a Customs and Immigration form to fill out. Use a ball point pen in black or blue ink only, no vivid colors like pink, etc. Also, on the C&I form
they want date info such as your birthday, etc. Here in the US we mostly do month, day, and year. On the BVI forms they want Day, Month, Year. So, if
your wife's birthday is, say, May 10, 19-- enter 10-May-year. Also, the C&I form at first appears to only ask for essentials on the first half of the front part
of the page and everything else looks like it can be passed over. NOT!!! Fill in something for all of the blanks. There is also a friendly greeting that opens
up friendly smiles and welcomes: "Hello, how are you today?" Greet everyone with that, even an empty room say at a bar or cafe as someone may be in
the back out of sight. That phrase is the ice breaker. To give you an example/experience I saw at a restaurant in Roadtown a couple walked in acting like
entitled richness and treated the staff in an unfriendly be my servant mode and they were seated and totally ignored. No menu's, no drink orders, nothing.
We were served wonderfully and completely finished a dinner and dessert meal and that other couple were never even acknowledged. So, hello how are you
today? We will be down in May as well but we no longer charter due to age. We stay in a cottage at Guavaberry Spring Bay near the Baths. So, if you just so
happen to see an old guy wearing a Mad Dog (bar/diner) tee shirt ask if he is Charlie. If it is me I'll give you some more info and a joke or ten...lol Have fun and
don't forget the sunscreen!!!