Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Ritchard--where is it exactly? In the Polo Hermanos building? If you do pay a visit, please post a report.

It's on the west side of Airport Road, kind of across from Sale e Pepe as noted above, on the corner of Sr. Modesta Road opposite Banco Di Caribe. Last year it was a modest-looking private residence on that corner, and a lot of work went into turning the building into a restaurant. I met the owner while passing by one night. He seems like a nice young chap, but didn't give me the impression that he comes from the resto business.

I was just noticing how hard Rusty Rocket is hustling to build a restaurant business from scratch, and this proprietor needs to be doing some marketing in a similar vein. I don't think anyone knows he's there or what they do.

A mile to the south a little restaurant that took over the horrible Bandidos Mexican place failed in what seemed like a matter of weeks. I hate to see people's dreams dashed and savings lost because they don't understand the restaurant business.

Working hard to be the best yacht bum I can be.