|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Billtjw, cabokid, mahokid, ndfaninnc, dcareri, Sea_Skyman, timnboston, davidandsusannj, lovemysxm, REH, 2 invisible),
357
guests, and
89
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,936 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,936 Likes: 3 |
I'm considering an SVI charter later this year. How are things since the hurricanes of the past 5 years? I'd done 3 such charters in the past, but the last one was in 2013 -- and loved it -- but want to make sure there has been enough recovery since the storms to make it worthwhile.
I've got a Caribbean Soul I can barely control... (JB)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|