So far sopla good. Was delayed for about an hour in Mia wednesday, but plane made up some time, and it was a pretty uneventful flight, although pretty full. Immigration was a breeze, and off to the luggage. That we had to wait for about ten minutes, before it came, and we were off. Got my car once again from AAA. Spent Wed and Thursday night at Mary's Boon, and had apartment 15 again. Right on the water, spectacular view, and some of the finest fun people around us. Was starved after the flight, got the car, dropped off luggage, and went to Captains for a quick bite. Ribs and Chicken were deliicious...and so much food for the money. For dinner we ate right at the Boon, and both enjoyed our dinners. Wife with grouper, and me with pork tenderloin. Amazingly good. Last night was my lasagna at Mark's, wife had some sort of fi
Tsh. Mark's never dissapoints.
today laid low at the islander, Driftwood for lunch, and tonight went to the new Mr. Chow restaurant on the site of the old Cheri's. What a place they built!!! Beautifrul area now, very upscale looking, beautiful greenery, and service and food were impeccable. We will be going back i am certain. Limited menu, but oh so good. i meant to take some pictures, but....sand gravity is effecting my brain already. It's a very welcome addition to Maho area. That's it so far....will report in a couple of days. Oh, no beach currently at Maho, totally rock and waves. Simpson Bay by Boon has been carved out a bit from the waves, and yesterday at Orient there was little seaweed.