|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
22 members (blooming, 2tannedfannies, deliveryskipper, triciatn, Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, tomp, SXMNAN, ncboater, BeckyMac, 6 invisible),
428
guests, and
291
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 73 |
All,
I rented a bareboat CAT - Excess 12 - 4 cabin in Croatia. It was presented to me through the broker that it had AC. It does have AC only in the Salon. It is a 40' CAT. It is the only one left in Dubrovnik to our knowledge. I am looking for someone with specific experience with salon AC without cabin AC. Our thought - can we run the salon AC and leave the cabin doors open all the time? We would really like to make this work and I know there are a lot of variables, but would love somoene's direct experience?
Thank you
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|