|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,123
Members27,643
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
15 members (CaribbeanSolSXM, Sxmroyalislander, AAI, 2tannedfannies, rpotter28, jadezar, PML, Kelann, cbinparadise, maineskier69, jbutah, capt8, dm25vac, 2 invisible),
402
guests, and
77
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#30353
12/04/2014 07:14 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 76
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 76 |
RCI is certainly aware of the situation now as I and others have been in contact with them. When I contacted them right before Thanksgiving they seemed not to know until I asked for a supervisor. Not sure when they did become aware but I got my first inkling on Trip Advisor then went to TTOL. Very thankful for the heads up.
Hopefully they are alerting others who have future exchanges
|
|
|
|
|
|
|