Wanted to give a shout-out to a new restaurant right on Simpson Bay. We stumbled upon Secret Seafood House during our walks while on vacation in June. They hadn't officially opened yet but the owner, Joseph, was kind enough to do a soft opening for us. I'm sure they are up and running by now. It is located right on Simpson Bay. Turn on the road (Simpson Bay Road) right over the bridge at the Police Station and follow the road around the bend and you will find it a short ways down that road. They have a parking area across the road. We ended up eating there twice. The food was very good. At the time they had only a limited menu and the first night we all had the Red Snapper. Everyone loved it. We went with our son and his family. The kids got burgers. The second time we went, I got the lobster pasta and my husband got the prime rib. Both were excellent. Joseph has put a lot of money into this location. There is a bar with TVs, a nice lounge area and plenty of dinning space. Gorgeous view of Simpson Bay. He told us that he supplies lobsters to many on the restaurants and has a huge lobster tank in the back and a smaller one up front. Hope his business is doing well. We will definitely be back and hope others will give it a try.