|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
10 members (jbutah, CanuckTravlr, luvtotravel, Oceans, Rumlover, JeanneB, DavidMartha, 3 invisible),
373
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 7
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 7 |
@Georgec1 @Zanshin thank you so much for the insight, I really appreciate the help!!
I’m going to work on getting a CBP sticker for the boat so we can use the roam app. We are using facilities at Yacht Haven Grande to assist with a few in our group who have some mobility issues. I’m still trying to figure out how to clear the old fashioned way at the Edward W. Blyden terminal, but I’ll give them a call. From my experience there, the only entrance is from the harbor side via ferry.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|