|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
20 members (KC2SXM, charlie, SharonfromSXM, barryvabeach, Rnd, 2Travelers, AAI, Bob O, GOTOSUN, Pep, JamesTiberius, 9 invisible),
411
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 234 |
After reading this thread thought I'd look into the app. I found one on Google Play but it has a 2.7 rating and in the app it says it's a Pilot version. is this the right version or is there a more updated one?
Also, is it boat specific or traveler specific? Meaning if other folks have created the boat info already do I need to use that or just create my own each time we travel with another group? I'm assuming you have to input everyone's passport info?
Thanks for any info. Dave
S/V Tortuga Lagoon 46
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|