Hi, sorry about joining this conversation so late again,...I have to get better at checking this site more often,...

I have just up loaded some recent pictures of some upgrades on the Nude resort page of this site,...

Also to confirm yes we are more a relaxed quiet kind of stay , our focus also lays more with people who like to stay for longer periods and just want to enjoy the peace.
The advantage is that we live on property so we are never very far away if we had to intervene with any disturbing behavior,...
And as a reminder even though sex is lovely we believe you should reserve any sexual acts for the intimacy of your room. We are not at all Lifestyle friendly or Swingers oriented resort so we would def intervene or expel those who think it is ok to step over the privacy line.

MXS, thank you for stopping by last week, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife, I have not been able to fix my email issues yet but you sure can also send me a whatapp or iMessage on +590690307999 or send me Facebook messenger

One Life, Live it Naked,
Tim Roosens