Merry Christmas...

As the holiday season approaches some of us are looking for affordable esim data plans ( heres lookin at you Canada with our $16/day plans).

Using the Airhub esim qr code was easy to load. Note the plan starts with install, I believe. I acquired a UK phone number which i never enabled.

I have been island hopping on my Europe International 25gb/30 days/100 local mins esim option (39usd) with great success. Internet worked well enough and even on the yacht. I used the call option extensively in Guadeloupe and Grand Case with reliability and great call quality.

Also, I used and liked their responsive chat option.

What TTOLers need to know... Airhub works on French side but not Dutch side. What a shame as this is an affordable option.

TIP: buy one package and hotspot your partner's cell for use whilst nearby.

ps i did not use sms so no feedback on this option.

pps be sure your cell/tablet has esim capability.

pps text re dutch side:

Hello. You're in ST MARTIN (DUTCH PART) which is in our Rest of World Zone 1. While you're here, it'll cost 50p/min to make a call and 30p/min to receive one. Texts are 7p and picture messages are 55p. Any data you use is 10p/MB. For the full terms, and more information about using your phone abroad, go to http://m.vodafone.co.uk/ga1, or call +441635691700. For emergency services call 112.

happy travels...and stay dry.