Originally Posted by Colour1
Had to reopen it and take a closer look. Thanks!!
Didn't they have a problem years ago??? They built this deck structure and the government told them to take it down!! Then they built the old deck back. What's to say that this won't happen again!! Just because you build something bigger doesn't mean you'll make more money! That parking lot isn't that big!!!!

Pretty easy to see that Karakters is grossly encroaching onto public beach and has been for years and don't care. Gov came and and did tear down part of if but did not finish the job. Definitely they have created a big parking hazard with not enough and down that narrow road hard to get vehicles in and out. I remember last year some emergency there and the ambulance had a very blocked road, I have seen arguments and dented cars and towed cards due to the narrow road and limited parking. Then it goes all the way into the neighborhood blocking driveway and they get pissed off. It gets ugly at times. To be fair parking on SXM is a problem LOTS of places. My bet is they will have at least a soft open on the 21st ....ready or not.