Originally Posted by bailau
Some thoughts IMHO...Do you have the Scotts guide to cruising the BVI? I just ordered the 2024 one from Amazon but the 2023 is far cheaper and probably just as accurate

I have it in my cart and I thought about waiting until I'd gone through it before asking questions here but I also value the one-to-one interactions in the forum - and I'm excited to plan the trip so I couldn't wait!

I might try to go to Cooper first and spend the first day there as it gives time to get settled and shorter run to Leverick. If you do go to Bight Norman Island first stop by the Indians and the caves for your snorkelers and then go in. There are plenty of FCFS Balls there

I concur with Zanshin about Leverick for Day 2 and then we usually take the land taxi down to Baths in the afternoon and then Coco Maya for dinner that same night.

Yep, that was my plan. I was just going to stop at Norman for lunch and do Cooper for the first night. Sounds like that might be too ambitions depending on when we can leave the dock in Road Town. Hmm.

I def want to go to The Baths from the water. I really like the "adventure" of swimming in from the boat (via the dink).

...the sail from Anegada to JVD one time is far and away my favorite experience.

Interesting. I recall that long downwind sail as being the least interesting part. cool

I agree with Zanshin. You can see Sandy Cay and Sandy Spit on way in or even do a flyby to Monkey Point, Guana Island to check the snorkeling on way to JVD or as he suggests come out of Little Jost and see them on the way to Cane Garden Bay. I like that zigzag of Little Jost/CGB/Great Harbour he recommends

Agree, that sounds good

Last edited by tmsxmsails; 12/26/2023 10:56 AM.