|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
16 members (Leagle49, blooming, 2tannedfannies, deliveryskipper, triciatn, Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, caribmichael, 3 invisible),
428
guests, and
297
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 182
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 182 |
For a delicious lobster dinner I would highly recommend Tropical Fusion Restaurant. The restaurant is located right next to Long Bay Resort. My husband & I ate there twice & both times we had lobster….it was that fantastic. We were there in November. The owner/chef is evidently a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute. The service was wonderful. Lovely down home ambiance located waterfront. I would venture to say that the prices are alot less expensive than Sugar Mill.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|