|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
|
|
|
11 members (Marie, Caribob, Manpot, SXMScubaman, ggffrr11, Rumlover, 5 invisible),
409
guests, and
71
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 182
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 182 |
For a delicious lobster dinner I would highly recommend Tropical Fusion Restaurant. The restaurant is located right next to Long Bay Resort. My husband & I ate there twice & both times we had lobster….it was that fantastic. We were there in November. The owner/chef is evidently a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute. The service was wonderful. Lovely down home ambiance located waterfront. I would venture to say that the prices are alot less expensive than Sugar Mill.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|