Yesterday we really enjoyed beach time at Dinghy’s. It was very windy but the water was great. I thought the beach service was excellent. Several times Riley our atttendant adjusted our cabana canopy due to wind. The rum punch was delicious and when we were done we walked up to the restaurant for lunch. I had a Buffalo chicken salad but turned into a grilled wrap with truffle fries. We also had chicken Caesar wrap and the ribs / creole rice plate. All were quite good for a lunch. I’d go back here if I planned more beach time or just to hang out for drinks. Wouldn’t go JUST for the food.

Happy hour at La Playa is our new favorite this trip. It has the best vibe and the bartender who I think everyone calls GP makes great drinks. He does old fashioneds in a way I’ve never had and wasn’t sure I would like but they’re quite good. He also makes a nice martini.

Our dinner at L’Atier was excellent. My husband claims it was his favorite meal he’s ever had on the island. They specialize in the finest imported butcher cuts. We ordered a lot of food but there were three of us at this meal (we are traveling with a family member ). Foi Gras appetizer, bruschetta with prosciutto, lamb entree, a French beef cut similiar to a NY strip, and I ordered the best duck I can remember having. The fat was rendered perfectly. Sides were truffle risotto, mashed potatoes, and pasta. Dessert was rum creme brûlée and apple tart. After some great cocktails at the bar we managed to meander home.

More to come.

Attached Files IMG_5228.jpegIMG_5230.jpegIMG_5229.jpegIMG_5237.jpegIMG_5238.jpegIMG_5231.jpegResized_20240122_183625_1705963870287.jpegResized_20240122_165936_1705973795896.jpeg