Maho all morning.

Daughter and I attempted to split from the group to head into Philipsburg around 1:42PM. Huge mistake.. Traffic snarled along Welfare road from the curve at the end of the runway.

After 20 mins sitting in front of Captains Ds, we ditched our Burg run and made plan B.

I made the right into the parking lot and ate at FRITAY. Its next door, off the road, from Capt D's.

It was the best Haitian cuisine she'd had on the island so far. Tender and MOIST griot, crispy plantains that had heft and weren't paper this and oil sogged.

Headed back to Maho and showered and napped for a last evening all out together with friends.

Dinner was happy Hour at Roma and Chow, but with the entire crew. 4 adults, 4 teens, basically had all the apps, a few pizzas and a pasta dish, maybe 8 drinks...about $200. That's a nothing burger. Again, shout out to users Fabila &FlyingColour1. Great food and lovely ambiance. The water bridge effect is unique. Only note, is spray for mosquitoes. The fans are effective but not under tables. So they got my legs while we dined!

Attached Files IMG_5170.jpegIMG_5169.jpeg