For some of the long-timers, you know some of us have an affliction with duct tape. It came back to the rescue today! This goes back many years to SXMWendell and I attending our first Regatta.

Today was pretty calm. I started with a short walk to Reveil Martin to see Kareen and enjoy a mimosa. Breakfast (which I seldom eat) was at La Sucrière, which was very busy. After that I had some errands to run, pick up some water and get gas. Gas on the Dutch side is right at $5.38/gallon as of today. A short visit to The Horny Toad to see the owners and Cherrie and back to The Atrium.

All was well with doing nothing, some beach time and then a walk to Royal Palm to visit with some friends. As has happened in the past, there was a slight medical emergency as Jill hit her leg on a chair and we had a problem. Medical attention was provided, I walked back to The Atrium to get the car as I thought we were heading to the hospital. Jill seemed to recover as when I returned to Royal Palm, she was bandaged up and at the bar. We had a drink there and then went to the pharmacy for supplies and back to The Atrium.

I went to Lee's for happy hour while the others showered and took care of Jill's leg. Picture attached.

Dinner was at the SMYC. Very good food but somewhat lackadaisical service. I knew one of the bartenders and she got us drinks but the server seemed more interested in cleaning tables that were empty than taking orders from live people. We all enjoyed our meals and the same vocalist that was at Bar Code the other night but I am sorry. Brian LeBlanc needs to be on the premises a little more. It was not a smooth operation but the food was good.

Attached Files jill leg.jpg

J.D.