I've heard a lot of great things about Coco Maya and I'm thinking I'd like to take my wife and our guests (another couple) there on our charter this summer. I'd like to make this a swanky/romantic evening for the two couples and this seems like it would fit the bill.

Will it?

I read a couple of reviews on Trip Advisor (or somewhere) and while most of them were very positive, a few mentioned loud music and scampering kids. Nothing against either of those per se but not looking for that in this instance.

Do I need to book the "private" stuff to ensure we have a secluded/special experience? I can't quite tell from the website but it sounds like there might be different tiers of service reservations.

My tentative plan is to go to the Baths early in the day and then head to Leverick so we are there by early afternoon. I think I can just call for a taxi to the restaurant right? Do I arrange for them to then bring us back or do I just call another from the restaurant when we are done? What time should I shoot for to get the sunset experience?

Thanks!