Went there two nights ago with my niece and her husband - both in their thirties, and thus unlike your humble author (a dinosaur), they are accustomed to louder music. I love the food there, but for noise abatement, the trick is to get a table in section DR 5 or LD 5.

DR 5 is the table farthest away from the bar (where the music really cranks a bit too much for me); the latter I believe stands for "Lower Deck" and is about 4 feet below DR 5 and closer to the water - but again, like DR 5, is as far away from the hustle & bustle as one can get unless you're going to eat in the parking lot. Those sitting on one side of either of those tables can see the sunset if that's your wish. I did see the private dining room (requires a spend of $150 per person), but it's close to the bar and not separated by solid walls, so you'll get some noise.

As for calling a taxi, I'd recommend you set it up in advance, even with a "ballpark" time. I know William Penn, a/k/a "Sweet Ice Willy," and he's passionate about customer service; he has been patronized by a number of my villa guests, and all are very positive about him. (284) 544-8073. Hope this helps. MAF