It really is not that bad going down that hill, not as bad as the alternate route over the hill.

They have a menu online at www.kokomo-sxm.com. It seems that some of the pricing has come down a bit since I last looked at it, specifically the burger which now does not list Kobe beef. I am close in my estimate of about $32 to $34 was what the Kobe burger was listed with Cheese and Bacon in November.

Along the lines of there is no single place that will please everybody I think we have spent two days at Kokomo but one was rained out on the beach but we had lunch there twice and it was good and we had no issues with the service. But, it did not draw us to keep coming back. That is not because it was expensive or that there was something specific we did not like it just did not feel to us like a place that had the gravity to pull us back in. About as scientific as I can state it.

We might go back if we are in that area or plan on going into Phllipsburg for a bit but it will not be a place that we go out of our way to get to at this point.

Cheers!
T

I prefer the Isle seat