|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,968
Posts342,199
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
9 members (dickhall66, johnnshell, mahokid, rterrones, caribmichael, GaryC, S/Y Mockingbird, Sunnysideup, JerseyPal),
296
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#32562
01/07/2015 06:07 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287 Likes: 2 |
I think someone may have touched on this a while back, but I figured I would just ask again. About how much time would it take to hike from Maho or Francis to Coral Bay? Assuming the short hike to Leinster and then the Johnny trail over?
Or, alternatively, how much time to reach the 'peak' and then to return back to boat?
It looks like there might be a more direct path if I just took the roads? Any comments appreciated.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|