|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
12 members (Tonythepilot, Caribman, Billtjw, cabokid, mahokid, ndfaninnc, dcareri, 5 invisible),
368
guests, and
85
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
With that number it may be worth it..each passenger will be paying more than double the ferry ride. You will check in at West End which is good if you are staying there whereas most ferries drop you in Road Town.One other thing I do notice is sometimes, only sometimes, water taxis get stacked up at WE waiting to get into C and I.All food for thought..IMHO..I just stick to the ferries..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|